UniCarrier – Take our European BI platform to the next level
UniCarriers is a global developer and manufacturer of industrial trucks. The flexible and individually customizable transport solutions for logistics and warehouses are manufactured at the company’s production facilities in Sweden, Spain, Japan, China and the USA. Distribution is carried out both through specialist retailers and directly to end customers by an experienced team of sales experts.
The UniCarriers Holdings Corporation was created in 2011 from the mergers of the brands Nissan Forklift, TCM and Atlet. Today, the company is headquartered in Tokyo with branches in Europe, America and Asia. Its European headquarters are located in Mölnlycke near Gothenburg (Sweden). In the 2014 financial year, the Group employed 5536 people worldwide and achieved a turnover of 1.326 billion euros. Since March 2016, UniCarriers is part of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, the world’s third largest manufacturer of industrial trucks.
We are looking to hire a Business Intelligence developer who will be located in our Mölnlycke office. The right person will have the opportunity to make a difference and to develop our European BI platform to the next level.
As a BI Developer at UniCarriers it is your responsibility that our Business Intelligence environment supports the needs at UniCarriers Group. This means working on both an operational and a strategic level. On the operational level you are responsible for the analysis, design, development, roll-out and maintenance of Group BI reports and tools. On the strategic level you take a proactive role on our BI and how it can support the business.
You are responsible for the process from capturing the data from our subsidiaries into our data mart(s)/ warehouses, transform it according to our group model and publish it into reports supporting our internal analysis needs as well as satisfying demands from outside stakeholders (mainly our owners).
You act as an expert in Business Intelligence related questions concerning UniCarriers Group.
You will be a part of the Group Finance Team and report to the Group Financial Systems Manager.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsible for design, development and maintenance of our Group BI Environment (SQL Server and Cognos BI).
- Securing that our data models are consistent with our business models and supports the needs of the Group.
- Analyse, develop, deploy and maintain reports in MS Excel, MS Reporting Services, MS PowerBI and Cognos BI.
- Manage licenses and platform upgrades.
- University degree or equivalent competence in system development and/or system design
- 3-5 years of experience from Business Intelligence, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Experience from working in an international company
- Fluency in English
- Very good skills in SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Reporting Services, MS Excel and Power BI
- Preferably good skills in Cognos BI
- High commitment to accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to work in complex and changing environment
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Dfind IT. If you have any questions please call Recruitment Consultant Therese Tillander +46 722 016093. Please apply via our online recruitment system at www.dfind.se/it
Your application will be handled confidentially.
Keywords: BI, Business Intelligence, Cognos BI, SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, MS Excel, MS Reporting Services, MS Power BI