Solution Architect to CEVT in Göteborg
If you share our passion for engineering and innovation, and want to work in a global organisation that embraces diversity, CEVT could be the right place for you
About the job
IS/IT architecture is the discipline from translating business vision and strategy into effective enterprise change, to deliver sustainable and maintainable Information System following the guidance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA) framework. The Solution Architect focuses on delivering business benefit in terms of decisions and strategies in IT, that gives the business the most value for the resources invested.
The Architect job occurs within the CEVT IT Application Department as a governance or as a IT supply job. The Architect can be specialised in one or more focus areas as described in the next section. A strong connection with the architects dealing with business information, leader for solution and manager for processes is required in accordance with the EA framework.
Main characteristics for the Solution Architect job are as follows and not exclusive.
- Requires a holistic view of the enterprise, its business capabilities, processes, information model and supporting IT portfolio.
- Requires a combined understanding of business needs with the IT solution
- Works with architectural artefacts supporting the IT solution design (e.g. data model, infrastructure set up description, solution architecture design, integration maps, infrastructure models, etc.)
- Requires documentation and communication skills, related to architectural assumptions, requirements and designs to both technical and non-technical audience
- Create IS/IT Application target architecture
- Comply with strategies and policies
- Support process & solution roadmaps
- Create architectural description including reasons for architectural decisions and considerations
- Ensure that the designed solution supports business policies, strategy and stakeholders concerns
- Suggest alternative solutions and point out deficiencies related to quality requirements
- Secure the right technical competence for the resources
- Contribute to the initial assessment of the feasibility of business requirements
- Explain and communicate architectural decisions to stakeholders
- Participate in reviews of architecture concepts and solutions
- Design and maintain architecture views, models and target architectures.
- Collaborate effectively with other Architects to solve cross solutions problem spanning their respective areas and resolve technological disagreement with informed, rational solutions
- Be a part of critical and/or strategic projects as well as prioritized projects and be prepared to be considered for these projects
- Perform validation and approval of architecture artefacts
- Experience on IT strategy, projects and architecture
- Good modelling competences
- Deep IT competence
- Overall IT knowledge
- Understand of the application´s business and technical context
- Excellence in English, and preferably Swedish and more languages
- Have strong leadership qualities, including open and frequent communications at all levels of the organization
In this recruitment CEVT cooperates with Dfind IT. Please submit your application at your earliest convenience at www.dfind.se/it , as interviews will be held continuously. For further information about the position and the application process, please contact Recruitment Consultant Pia Tegnér Rydeving at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Dfind IT
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that passion and simplicity are the route to a great future for our candidates and our customers – a future in which we can help more people to succeed.
Employer: CEVT (China Euro Vehicle Technology AB)