Signaling Functional Design Engineer to Ansaldo STS
Ansaldo STS is now looking for a signaling functional design engineer to strengthen their projects within railway. The company is in an exciting period with many interesting projects.
- Implement system changes in the projects.
- Technical liaison with clients, including assuring that correct manuals are used for the projects.
- Supporting the project engineer and contributing to the implementation of an adequate and effective technical solution.
- Co-ordinate the process of identification, management and the resolution of the interfaces among the subsystems.
- A M.Sc. in electrical engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, engineering physics or equivalent.
- 10 years’ experience of working with signaling systems.
- Knowledge of Swedish standards dealing with signaling.
- Experience in ATC Development Work package (Encoder 2, Serial Balise, Serial Balise Cover).
- Very good communication skills in Swedish and English, both in speech and writing.
As a person you are flexible and capable of adding value laterally to the project. You are social and comfortable working in close coordination with project engineers, customers and subsidiaries. You value structure and have the ability to switch focus between details and the big picture.
Employer: Ansaldo STS
Job type: Full time
Last day to apply: 2016-10-12 at https://www.dfind.se/science-engineering/
Application: In this recruitment process Ansaldo STS is working together with Dfind Science & Engineering. If the position sounds attractive to you, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please contact recruitment consultant Åsa Vallin, 073-343 40 45.
Ansaldo STS is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well mass transit systems.
We design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros. We design, develop and plan the work needed to provide the latest technology for your railway or metro system.
Ansaldo STS is headquartered in Genoa and has over 3,800 employees in 28 different countries. 40% of the company’s capital is held by Hitachi Rail Italy Investments, the company’s principal shareholder.