Service Owner Hosting Services
ASSA ABLOY offers you an existing work in an international and flexible environment with great challenges. You will have the possibility to influence global IT strategies and will play a key part going forward in a company which is the market leader.
Responsibilities and Challenges
GSSC is managing ASSA ABLOY’s shared infrastructure and global applications as well as application management for selected divisional solutions. The GSSC strategy is that the service we offer are outsourced in a multi-sourcing setup.
In the role as Service Owner Hosting Services you will interact and drive solution and process improvements within the service areas of DC Services, network, interact with hosting, collaboration and application management areas as well as handle partners suppliers.
You will drive and execute the Global Data Center Services Strategy. Your role is to understand how to create global Data Center Services based on outsourcing contracts with value adding internal services that adds most value within the organization. In close collaboration with our internal customers and external strategic partners, you will increase the quality and efficiency for IT infrastructure for our application services following selected Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes and also plan for future growth initiatives.
Background and personal qualities
- You are a senior technician who possesses solid technical skills.
- At least 5 years professional experience in service oriented delivery from a global company.
- Certifications within ITIL is a strong plus.
- Successful integration of ITIL Service and Support Procedures from global company.
- Expert knowledge in DC/Hosting, Collaboration Services, Delivery Processes and integration of those in an international enterprise.
- You need to be a confident communicator and be able to communicate results at a level consistent with the target audience.
- You possess excellent analytical skills.
- You are disciplined, proactive and flexible to be able to manage multiple projects and work effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions and a market leader in most of Europe, North America, China and Oceania.
ASSA ABLOY has a complete range of door opening products, solutions and services in areas such as mechanical and electromechanical locking, access control, identification technology, entrance automation and hotel security for the institutional, commercial and consumer markets.
Using the latest technologies and tried-and-tested techniques they are constantly developing innovative solutions that improve their customers' lives through greater security, safety and convenience.
ASSA ABLOY was formed in 1994 through the merger of Assa in Sweden and Abloy in Finland. Since then ASSA ABLOY has grown from a regional company to an international group with more than 46,000 employees and annual sales of SEK 68 billion.
Contact and Application
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Dfind IT. If you have any questions please call Recruitment Consultant Anna Nydahl + 46 733 573601. Please apply via our online recruitment system at www.dfind.se/it.
Please apply as soon as possible but no later than October 23rd 2016.
We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Uppdragsgivare: ASSA ABLOY AB, Sweden IT