Senior AD/Exchange/Lync Specialist
Responsibilities and Challenges
GSSC is managing ASSA ABLOY’s shared infrastructure and global applications as well as application management for selected divisional solutions. The GSSC strategy is that the services we offer are outsourced in a multi-sourcing setup.
As Senior AD/Exchange/Lync Specialist you will drive and execute the solution and process improvements within the service areas of Directory Services and Collaboration Services. Your role is to understand how to create global AD/Exchange/Lync services that adds most value within the organization.
You will establish and improve selected Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standard process for the AD/Exchange/Lync services. You will also create and establish a future architecture for AD/Exchange/Lync Services.
Another of your responsibilities will be to increase the quality and efficiency of our IT infrastructure for Human Resource and Application Services by following relevant ITIL processes.
Background and personal qualities
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent work experience, plus 3-5 years of experience in technical support in an Enterprise environment
- You have professional technical competence with Active Directory/Exchange/Lync
- MCSA/MCSE certifications is desired
- Experience in Microsoft Management technologies, System Center Operation Manager (SCOM) and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) is beneficial
- You have experience from working in a global organization
- Project management experience
- Strong skills in technical writing
- You are highly organized, driven and proactive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Assa Abloy is the global leader in door opening solutions and a market leader in most of Europe, North America, China and Oceania.
Assa Abloy has a complete range of door opening products, solutions and services in areas such as mechanical and electromechanical locking, access control, identification technology, entrance automation and hotel security for the institutional, commercial and consumer markets.
Using the latest technologies and tried-and-tested techniques they are constantly developing innovative solutions that improve their customers' lives through greater security, safety and convenience.
Assa Abloy was formed in 1994 through the merger of Assa in Sweden and Abloy in Finland. Since then Assa Abloy has grown from a regional company to an international group with more than 46,000 employees and annual sales of SEK 68 billion.
Contact and Application
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Dfind IT. If you have any questions please call Recruitment Consultant Anna Nydahl + 46 733 573601. Please apply via our online recruitment system at http://www.dfind.se/it/
Please apply as soon as possible but no later than September 30th 2016.
We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Uppdragsgivare: ASSA ABLOY AB, Sweden IT