Project Manager at Ansaldo STS
Ansaldo STS is now looking for a project manager to strengthen their projects within the railway and mass transit signaling business. The company is in an exciting period with interesting projects.
In your role as project manager you will primarily plan and manage the re-design and re-engineering of the signaling system on the Stockholm metro Red line.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Support the main project manager regarding leadership, budget and project goals.
- Ensure effective management of customer requirements and expectations.
- Ensure efficiency, evaluate and minimize project risks.
- Monitor, report and achieve the project's financial goals and other KPIs.
- Manage customer relations, requirements and change orders.
- Staffing the project and evaluate the project members' achievements.
- A M.Sc. or B.Sc. in engineering or equivalent.
- More than 7 years of experience of similar work.
- More than 3 years of experience of project management in the railway and mass transit industry.
- Experience of quotation, tender and contract management.
- Experience of risk and cost management.
- Very good communication skills in English, both in speech and writing.
As a person you are proactive, determined, have the ability to handle a dynamic project environment and see new business opportunities. You are service minded, result oriented, easy to work with and enjoy a multicultural environment. You value structure and have the ability to effectively and independently execute your work and drive your projects forward.
Employer: Ansaldo STS
Job type: Full time
Last day to apply: 2016-10-12 at https://www.dfind.se/science-engineering/
Application: In this recruitment process Ansaldo STS is working together with Dfind Science & Engineering. If the position sounds attractive to you, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please contact recruitment consultant Åsa Vallin, 073-343 40 45.
Ansaldo STS is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well mass transit systems.
We design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros. We design, develop and plan the work needed to provide the latest technology for your railway or metro system.
Ansaldo STS is headquartered in Genoa and has over 3,800 employees in 28 different countries. 40% of the company’s capital is held by Hitachi Rail Italy Investments, the company’s principal shareholder.