The positions are full-time for a year and begin as soon as possible.
- Assume the role of project manager, responsible for planning and integrating work from other project members responsible for technical and creative solutions
- Applying a lean/agile approach to development and evaluation, starting with a “minimum viable product” and applying fast development/learn/adapt cycles.
- Identifying skills (experts with various expertise) needed for the completion of the project and ensuring that they become productive in the project
- By drawing on previous experience and expertise in pedagogy and e-learning design, propose designs to be implemented and tested
- Collaborate with technical experts, responsible for programming and systems integration
- Collaborate with creative experts, responsible for graphics and audio/visual development
- Communicate with project sponsor
- MSc degree
- Project management skills and experience Experience with statistical software (R, Matlab, or similar)
- English – fluent written and verbal
- Previous successful experience of leading development and evaluation of e-learning initiatives
- Agile/Lean project management experience and skills
- Pedagogical expertise and experience in e-learning
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Goal oriented
- Team player
Type of position: Full-time
Last day for applications: 3rd of October
For information: Kristin Bolund, 072-237 33 87, firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously! We put great emphasis on personal suitability for this role.
Dfind Science& Engineering, is part of the Proffice Group, one of the Nordic region's largest specialists within staffing, recruitment and outplacement.
The Proffice Group consists of Proffice, Dfind and Antenn and it has over 10,000 employees in the Nordic area.
Dfind Science& Engineering is specialized in recruitment and consulting providing competences within Life Science, Science and Engineering and is a company where people make all the difference. At Dfind Science& Engineering specialists are recruiting specialists!
All our recruitment consultants, consultants and sourcing managers have a technical or scientific background, combined with extensive networks within relevant communities and expertise within recruitment and HR. We understand our customers specific requirements and know how to find the best candidates. Through our passionate commitment and high degree of attentiveness we help people and businesses to grow and be competitive in a changing world.