Outside Sales Engineer for Distribuition Channel to ASCO AB
ASCO is the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of quality fluid control products and a part of Emerson ASCO is searching for an outside sales engineer for distribution channel to their team in Sweden. You will report to the Sales Manager in Nordics. You are action oriented, self-motivated and have the customer in focus. You are driven for result and business acumen. Ethics and value is important and you are a role model within this.
Your main responsibility will include:
• Target and Key Account Management
• Portfolio expansion and market share penetration
• Coordinate commercial activity of concerned Key Accounts
• Identify the market requirements and specifics, develop and execute the strategies and tactics for growth of orders and profitability
• Actively promote and sell ASCO Numatics Business and BU offerings including products, solutions and services
• Actively visit existing customers to promote the assigned product lines, entire product portfolio and solutions.
• Seek new opportunities to sell assigned products and solutions to new customers and industries.
• Continuously drive the improvement of customer satisfaction
• Negotiate with customer
• Drive sales and proposal strategies with the sales support organization.
• Report market trends, competition strategies and customer behaviors
Company: ASCO AB Sweden
Location: Nordic countries
Office: Mölnlycke or home.
We welcome applicants from all Nordic countries.
Last day for applications: 2016-10-30 Interviews will be ongoing, do not wait to submit your application.
Application and information: In this recruitment process ASCO AB collaborates with Dfind Science & Engineering. Please apply at www.dfind.se/science-engineering. CV and personal letter is required in English. For information, contact Gabriella Albertsson 0730 - 78 16 87
Qualifications and experience:
Engineering degree or comparable technical education
Minimum 5-7 years sales experience is preferable if it is within process automation business, including Key Account Management
Driving license is required
Proficient use in computer applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Willing to travel in the region and international
You are a problem solver and good to prioritize what needs to be done. In addition, you have excellent communication and presentation skills and is a team player willing to work within a matrix organization with other ASCO Numatics people in the region and globally
Excellent English, both spoken and in writing, is required and good Swedish and other Nordic language is a plus.
About ASCO AB
ASCO offers comprehensive fluid automation solutions for a wide range of industry-focused applications. When combined with our deep process expertise, these solutions provide lower cost of ownership, greater asset availability, and improved productivity. The company's product line includes over 50,000 solenoid valves, an extensive selection of air preparation and control equipment, and a full line of actuation products.
In 2016, ASCO Numatics unified its global operations under a single brand — ASCO. As part of Emerson, a global engineering and technology leader, ASCO offers the world's most comprehensive suite of fluid automation solutions.
ASCO is committed to worldwide leadership in valves and valve system technology. ASCO is the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of quality fluid control products such as, RedHat solenoid valves, miniature valves, fuel gas and oil products, and redundant control systems. ASCO products are designed to control the flow of air, gas, water, oil and steam. Our heritage of innovation has resulted in an extensive line of ASCO products that range from two-position on/off valves to entire flow control solutions designed to meet requirements of thousands of customers. Whether you need a minor modification of a core product or a complete flow control solution, we can help. Webpage: www.asco.com