Experienced Network Engineer to ASSA ABLOY
Responsibilities and Challenges
As Network Engineer you will manage and provide support for the network infrastructure area which also includes IT infrastructure security. You will work with design and implementation of solutions as well as keeping the environment well documented.
You need to understand and suggest improvements of the global network/security services that provides the most value and to be an interaction point driving the solution forward.
You will, with close collaboration with the internal customers and external strategic partners, work to increase the quality and efficiency for IT network infrastructure and plan for future growth.
Background and personal qualities
- At least 8 years of experience managing, installing and troubleshooting skills within different technologies in the network area (WAN, LAN, WLAN, Client VPN, FW, URL filtering).
- Experience from working within a global organization is beneficial
- You need to be a confident communicator and possess excellent attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- You understand the importance of customer focus and serving the needs of the end user
- You are organized, service-minded and proactive
- Great teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions and a market leader in most of Europe, North America, China and Oceania.
ASSA ABLOY has a complete range of door opening products, solutions and services in areas such as mechanical and electromechanical locking, access control, identification technology, entrance automation and hotel security for the institutional, commercial and consumer markets.
Using the latest technologies and tried-and-tested techniques they are constantly developing innovative solutions that improve their customers' lives through greater security, safety and convenience.
ASSA ABLOY was formed in 1994 through the merger of Assa in Sweden and Abloy in Finland. Since then Assa Abloy has grown from a regional company to an international group with more than 46,000 employees and annual sales of SEK 68 billion.
Contact and Application
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Dfind IT. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Anna Nydahl firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 733 573601. Please apply via our online recruitment system at www.dfindit.se.
Please apply as soon as possible but no later than September 30th 2016.
We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. Your application will be handled confidentially.
Uppdragsgivare: ASSA ABLOY AB, Sweden IT