Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager supporting our internal organization, our sub-contractors and most important - our worldwide customers. You are a doer with a mindset of making our customers successful and completely satisfied. The role includes project co-ordination between our customers, our internal organization and our sub-contractors. You will demonstrate our product, help our customers to get started and go live with their studies, and guide them through any obstacle or impediment related to a study.
You will be a part of our Professional Services and Partner Support team, and work closely with our business functions Sales & Marketing, System Development and Product Management.
Skills and competence
What PCG Solutions is looking for
- Since PCG Solutions is a still a young company, we are looking for a person with social skills that could help us develop our business, with new ideas and an energizing driving force. We assume that all required skills and experiences stated below might not be met but are to be considered as a starting point for an open discussion.
- Relevant work experience within clinical trials (e.g. Project manager, CRA, Data manager)
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Project Management
- Skills in IT/programming is a plus
- Academic degree in relevant disciplines or equivalent
- You will be based at the head office in Uppsala, but will be required to travel from time to time, mostly Europe, Asia and USA. As an indication you can expect 1-2 travels per year.
- Hopefully, you will feel the power of our product Viedoc, and work with it in a passionate way. You are a team player who likes having a central role, supporting both colleagues and customers. You are a person who get things done. You think flexibility and responsibility is something positive.
- We enjoy working in a generous environment with reliable, non-prestigious and humble colleagues who respect customers, each other and decisions by being responsive, well prepared and punctual.
Understand the customer | Be reliable | Have fun
Employer: Dfind Science & Engineering
Working hours: Full time, fixed monthly salary
Apply before: 2016-10-31
For more information: Philip Svanfeldt, 0733434531, firstname.lastname@example.org
A similar position have been posted during September. PCG Solutions now have further needs.
About PCG Solutions
PCG Solutions AB, a separate entity and subsidiary to Pharma Consulting Group – founded in 2003, develops and markets software solutions for clinical trials and patient registries as SaaS (Software as a Service). The service is based on the product Viedoc which so far has been used in more than 850 clinical studies in 60 countries with more than 240,000 patients worldwide. The next generation of the product platform, Viedoc 4, providing unique and modern solutions to the industry, is currently being introduced on a broad scale to the global market.
PCG Solutions has offices and presence in Uppsala, Åbo, Tokyo and Shanghai. The Uppsala office is the head office from where development and operations are being managed. The Tokyo office is focusing on market and sales support predominantly for Japan and also for Asia together with the Shanghai office.
The company is characterized by an innovative approach, creativity and is striving to evolve the processes for how clinical trials are being conducted.
The owners of the company started off their journey by founding a company that is now a customer of PCG Solutions. As all owners are active in the company there is a solid competence, business and domain knowledge about what customers really need, as they used to be the customer.
PCG Solutions is expanding. With head office in the central parts of Uppsala, an externally appointed CEO, a number of completed recruitments to increase bandwidth, PCG Solutions are prepared for continued growth. PCG Solutions has a strong foothold in the Nordic countries and in Europe. The strongest market is Japan. Since 2014 PCG Solutions is established in Shanghai.
About Dfind Science & Engineering
Dfind Science & Engineering is specialized in recruitment and consulting providing competences within Life Science, Science and Engineering and is a company where people make all the difference. At Dfind Science& Engineering specialists are recruiting specialists! All our recruitment consultants , consultants and sourcing managers have a technical or scientific background, combined with extensive networks within relevant communities and expertise within recruitment and HR. We understand our customers specific requirements and know how to find the best candidates. Through our passionate commitment and high degree of attentiveness we help people and businesses to grow and be competitive in a changing world. Dfind Science & Engineering emphasize the importance of diversity and welcome all applicants. Dfind Science & Engineering is accredited though Almega and follow their collective agreement.